Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome to my World..


The Latest creation...
Second to last creation...
Home girl from Vegas...
my favorite.
The one that triggered the flame...

So I've been doing some digital work for the hell of it and Omarion was looking through my work that I was doing for fun. He knew I was in Miami for my art show and coming back to LA to cause a hurting for the music game. (With the Art, that is) So the craziness that I put around my people was what he wanted. We also needed more ideas for his blog/website. Well I worked on many pieces for the site and most was classic Mwanel stuff and some digital. He enjoyed every last piece. He even posted up the bottom piece as his profile pic, ranging fan-sites and blogs to go crazy on the net. He gave me a great look to the media.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

This Is The GOOD Life

My photo
24 years old, living in Los Angeles, CA. Making art and history. You can reach me at neptunes1_l@yahoo.com.