Sunday, February 28, 2010

Vintage Lakers...



So everytime Im in Fullerton, I end up at my friends tattoo shop, Ace's High. They're a very cool group of artists that has a very chill atmosphere. My boy Jason aka Big J is my artist. Normally I come in to say hey or get inked up by him. He's a big fan of LA culture, with the Streetwear or Hip Hop or even sports. He has collect some of my art and has kept them in his shop. Yesterday, I rolled by to drop off two more editions to the bunch.. He's all about the 80's Lakers. Erving "Magic" Johnson and Kareem "Hook Shot" Abdul- Jabbar was some of his favorite ball players that he like growing up. So I had to do something about it. Check it out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

This Is The GOOD Life

My photo
24 years old, living in Los Angeles, CA. Making art and history. You can reach me at neptunes1_l@yahoo.com.